Are you looking for a team who supports you? Want career growth? Have a passion for Civil Engineering? If you answered yes to all, have we got the opportunity for you! mma is hiring a Graduate Civil Engineer in Arlington, Texas.
Wondering what it’s like to work at mma? Well, allow us to introduce ourselves: We are a technology-focused professional services firm providing civil engineering, landscape architecture, survey, and planning services to clients across North Texas. You may have seen our name at Texas Live!, the new Globe Life Field, and the occasional Single Family Development site.
At mma, we want all our team members to be engaged, be passionate, be accountable, be creative, and be involved.
Still interested? Here’s the fine print for the Graduate Civil Engineer role:
Design and Execution
- Project Initiation
- Interpretation of project tasks and schedule.
- Project Execution
- Maintain work flow and meet project deadlines.
- Meet project expectations through:
- Task implementation
- Design approach
- City Regulations
- Identifying design / project issues
- Document communications with consultants and municipalities
- Responsible for plan correctness
- Project Evaluation
- Quality Assurance
- Ensure plans adhere to mma standards and client/municipal requirements
- Quality Assurance
- Prepare development/construction plans
- Perform site research and prepare due diligence reports
- Prepare drainage analysis and studies
- Prepare water and sanitary sewer studies
- Document design strategies
- Understand and use established company standards for drafting and design
- Complete multiple project design elements through multi-tasking
- Community Engagement/Professional Involvement
- Maintain positive communications with consultants and client
- Represent mma at professional organization events
- Knowledge of civil infrastructure design including paving, drainage, water and sanitary sewer
- Ability to read and decipher municipality design criteria and incorporate into project design
- Knowledge of AutoCad Civil 3D design software
How to Apply?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the link below.