Are you looking for a stable career with plenty of room for growth? If so, have we got the opportunity for you! mma is hiring an entry level Survey Instrument Man in Arlington, Texas. Our ideal team members is dependable, has a strong work ethic, enjoys being outdoors, and brings with them a positive “can do” attitude.
Wondering what it’s like to work at mma? Well, allow us to introduce ourselves: We are a technology-focused professional services firm providing civil engineering, landscape architecture, survey, and planning services to clients across North Texas. You may have seen our name at Texas Live!, the new Globe Life Field, and the occasional Single Family Development site.
At mma, we want all our team members to be engaged, be passionate, be accountable, be creative, and be involved.
Still interested? Here’s the fine print for the Survey Instrument Man role:
Responsibility and Work Environment
- Utilize level rod, prism pole or tape at designated points to assist in determining location and elevations of various features
- Lay out stakes for boundaries, easements, construction, and other surveys
- Cut and clear brush and trees, when necessary, utilizing a machete, brush hook or chain saw
- Carry instruments, field equipment, hammers, stakes, nails, etc.
- Keep survey crew vehicle supplied with equipment; clean and organize vehicle
- Carry out instructions and tasks assigned by Party Chief
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Ability to regularly work outside in all weather conditions including extreme temperatures and wet/muddy areas
- Ability to safely traverse and navigate rugged terrain in remote areas
- Ability to transport heavy equipment to jobsites (regularly lifting/moving up to 25 pounds and occasionally lifting/moving up to 50 pounds)
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to work outdoors with occasional extended hours
- Must pass background check and have an insurable driving record.
- Familiarity with GPS and data collection
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Leica Survey Equipment (not required)
How to Apply?
Send your resume to email@example.com or click the link below.